Tuesday 25 February 2014

Our Scentsy Story

In late 2013, Peter moved his dog grooming business, The Friendly Groomer, to our small home in Wortley Village.  Now, if you think your house stinks just imagine having a bunch of wet dogs in it every day and a few pets of your own to top it off.  Peter’s solution was to constantly have a scented candle burning.  While it improved the smell, I would often come home to find candles Peter had forgotten about burning around the house. Terrified that one of our two dogs or cat would knock a candle over and start a fire I started looking for a safe way to make our house smell great.

…. And then I discovered Scentsy.

Scentsy’s wickless candles fulfilled all my requirements; it was more affordable than the giant candles we were constantly burning, it could be forgotten about without creating a fire hazard and came in an overwhelming selection of fragrances. 

To make sure this wasn’t too good to be true I asked my Facebook friends what they thought. It turned out that Peter and I were way behind -- so many of our friends already knew about this product and gave us awesome feedback right away. 

Then a light bulb when on in my head – If Peter and I needed the Scentsy wickless candle because of our pets, then likely our friends with pets and small children did too.  In addition to making my Scentsy purchase decided I would sign Peter and I up to be consultants as well.

… The Safe Candle Shoppe was born!

Peter and I now work together to bring Scentsy to our friends and customers.  You can check out the samples anytime by visiting Peter at The FriendlyGroomer, located in our home in London, Ontario.

If you know what you want, place an order on our website at www.TheSafeCandleShoppe.Scentsy.ca

To book a home or bag party and earn fabulous hostess gifts contact us at TheSafeCandleShoppe@gmail.com

We look forward to sharing Scentsy Fragrance’s amazing products with you!


Cheers,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment